Sassafras is a sleek and versatile blog theme. It includes easily customizable features such as font family, logos, and header display.
- Blog-style 2-column layout
- Minimalist design
- Responsive Layout
- Background color
- Easily change text and header fonts
- Built-in Fancybox
- Widget areas in footer, post/page sidebar, after post content
- CSS3 menu drop-downs
- Optional Lazy Image Loading plugin to improve website load time by staggering the loading of large images.
- Upload to add favicon.
- Optional Lazy Image Loading plugin. To improve the loading time of content rich pages, the theme will stagger or delay the loading of large images that are out of view from the user.
- Add border and shadow to images.
- Change general body font to Arial, Verdana, and Courier New, or the Google Fonts Bitter and Droid Serif. This will be applied to post and page paragraphs.
- Change body font size. This will be applied to post and page paragraphs.
- Change header font to Arial, Lucida Sans Unicode, Verdana, Georgia, and Courier New, or the Google Fonts Bitter, Droid Serif, Poiret One, or Raleway. This will be applied to the site title, menu links, post titles, page titles, and all h1-h6 html tags.
- Change header font size relative to body font size. That may sound a little complicated, but it merely means that the header font size can be changed interdependently of the body font size.
- Adjust link color.
- Adjust background color.
- Insert custom CSS that will override any theme CSS.
- Edit footer (i.e. Copyright 2012).
- Upload to add site title image. Title image will replace the site title text.
- Upload to add homepage title image. This theme includes the ability to upload a special title image that will appear on the homepage only.
- Upload to add site logo to right sidebar.
- Toggle site tagline on and off.
- Edit message to appear in right sidebar.
- Add widget areas to appear only of post pages.
- Display featured images above the post title of post pages. The option can be disabled.